2. Make sure you bring a pen or pencil and this Student Handbook to dinner with you.
3. Part of the time will be spent meeting in large and small groups. This is a chance for you to find out your responsibilities for the next 24 hours.
4. There will also be a time for you to ask questions and learn how to handle problems that may come up during the day.
5. It is important that you take notes on key information that you must remember. Be prepared to take notes on the topics listed for each evening meeting.
6. Be prepared to take notes on the campfire schedule if you are leading a song or your cabin has a skit.
7. The next pages are designed for you to take notes on key information that will be covered in your evening meetings.