2. You are expected to remain on the Outdoor School site during your week. Any exceptions must be cleared with the Outdoor School office before you arrive on site.
3. Liquor, drugs, weapons and sexual behavior are ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN on site. This rule is strictly enforced and there are no exceptions or “second chances.”
4. Multnomah Education Service District provides transportation to and from the Outdoor School site. You are encouraged to use this transportation since it is safe, free, and efficient. If you need to drive to the site during your week at Outdoor School, please contact the Outdoor School office (257-1600) ahead of time to request permission. The bus transportation schedule is included in your permission slip packet.
5. A Student Leader cannot initiate contact with a sixth grade student in any way after their week at Outdoor School has closed. If the student contacts you, you must obtain permission from the student’s parent(s) or guardian prior to responding to the contact. Contact should be written mail only.
6. Never be alone with a student. Always remember the “rule of 3” or “tripods:” have at least three people in a group, for example when taking students to the bathroom or the nurse.