1. Provide instruction to individuals and small groups.
2. Give clear instruction.
3. Follow lesson plans.
4. Use questioning to review and reinforce information.
5. Use appropriate voice tone for activity.
6. Listen to students.
7. Keep students on task.
8. Reinforce students appropriately.
9. Use neutral or reinforcing tone of voice with children.
10. Follow Behavior Support Protocol and ODS Discipline Code.
11. Develop rapport with students.
12. Count students regularly.
13. Keep students in sight.
14. Care for instructional materials and equipment.
15. Ask questions when needing information.
16. Attend to task.
17. Interact in a friendly, cheerful manner.
18. Adapt to changes in schedule or routine.
19. Use appropriate behavior with students and other Student Leaders.
20. Refer problems to Field Instructor, teacher, or other staff member.
21. Use appropriate behavior with students.
22. Use appropriate behavior with other Student Leaders.