- Each evening student leaders meet with the program leaders after dinner.
- Make sure you bring a pen or pencil and this Student Handbook to dinner with you.
- Part of the time will be spent meeting in large and small groups. This is a chance for you to find out your responsibilities for the next 24 hours.
- There will also be a time for you to ask questions and learn how to handle problems that may come up during the day.
- It is important that you take notes on key information that you must remember. Be prepared to take notes on the topics listed for each evening meeting.
- Be prepared to take notes on the campfire schedule if you are leading a song or your cabin has a skit.
- The next pages are designed for you to take notes on key information that will be covered in your evening meetings.