The STARLAB requires a 21’x21’ floor space and a ceiling at least 11’ tall, with an electrical outlet nearby. If there are no classrooms available that fit these requirements, a large common area or gymnasium will suffice.
• Dome Diameter: 16 ft (4.9 m)
• Dome with Tunnels: 18 ft x 21 ft (5.5 m x 6.4 m)
• Dome Height: 10.5 ft (3.2 m)
• Minimum Room Size: 21 ft x 21 ft (6.4 m x 6.4 m)
• Seating Capacity: 27 people
The STARLAB dome is made from a flame-resistant, Latex™-free fabric. A powerful fan inflates and circulates air throughout the dome maintaining a comfortable temperature. The dome is wheelchair accessible and allows for rapid emergency exits.