- Limit your visit to the hours from dinner to the end of campfire. Plan to leave after campfire.
- Call the site ahead of time to arrange for the visit, bearing in mind that the site is limited to a maximum of ten (10) High School Student Leaders visiting at one time. YOU MUST HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THE SITE SUPERVISOR.
- If your plans change, call the site back and inform them that you will not be visiting.
- Remember that Student Leaders can visit 4th Grade Overnight on Tuesday and Thursday nights only. The cost of dinner is $3.00 for Student Leaders, $4.00 for adults.
- Please abide by all Outdoor School rules by being attentive and quiet at all activities in which you participate... remember that there are other Student Leaders there who need your support as much as you needed support when you were a Student Leader. Consequently, please don't take part in those activities that should be done by the current group of High School Student Leaders such as leading songs at campfire. Remember, you are a visitor and it is not your week!
- Bear in mind that it is a regular 4th Grade Overnight week and that the staff is glad to see you, but they don't have much spare time to sit and visit.
- The number of visits each session is at the discretion of the Site Supervisor.
- You may be turned away if you do not have prior permission from the Site Supervisor.
After you have participated for one week at 4th Grade Overnight, you might enjoy visiting the site for an evening. Because each week at 4th Grade Overnight is a separate week, and very special for those people on-site at that time, we ask that you abide by some visitation rules:
MESD Outdoor School
> For Student Leaders
> Handbook, Songbook & Skits
> 4th Grade Overnight Handbook
4th Grade Overnight Student Leader Handbook
This handbook is currently in the process of being updated to reflect changes in the 4th Grade Overnight Program.