1. Provide instruction to individuals and small groups.
2. Give clear instruction.
3. Follow lesson plans.
4. Use questioning to review and reinforce information.
5. Uses appropriate voice tone for activity.
6. Listen to students.
1. Use appropriate language with students.
2. Use appropriate subject matter when conversing with students.
3. Keep students on task.
4. Reinforce students appropriately.
5. Use neutral or reinforcing tone of voice with students.
6. Follow Behavior Support Protocol and ODS Discipline Code.
7. Develop rapport with students.
8. Count students regularly.
9. Keep students in sight.
1. Care for instructional materials and equipment.
2. Ask questions when needing information.
3. Attend to task.
4. Interact in a friendly, cheerful manner.
5. Adapt to changes in schedule or routine.
6. Refer problems to Program Leader or Field Instructor.
7. Provide support and encouragement to peers.
8. Use appropriate behavior with other Student Leaders