- __(cabin name)__ is here!
- __(cabin name)__ cabin would like to say, that we are ready in a big, big way!
- SL yells, “Who’s in the house! Kids yell, __(Name of Cabin)__ is in the house! (Ashton M.)
- Spell out the cabin name, each student is a letter, then have everyone say the cabin name together. Have one half of the cabin say the first syllable of the cabin name, the second half the other (if the cabin has more than two syllables, use as many groups as necessary), then say the cabin name together. (Colin “Techno” S.)
- Repeat after me cabin call that corresponds to another campfire song. (Nathan “Mars” S.)
Cabin calls help the Outdoor School staff make sure all cabins are at campfire. Cabin calls can be a simple phrase to an elaborate rap, cheer, or presentation.